Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

I usually don't allow any pictures to be taken of me, but this was just too good. I had to break my own rule so that I could make fun of a person. This time Me!
OK so this morning I woke early to iron Sarah's shirt (picture day), make lunches, go walking, and take picture money to Sarah.
After I walked John to his class I went to Jamba and then I came home.
This is how I looked during all those errands I ran.



















Notice the hair hanging flat to the forehead.
So Elisabeth asks me "Mom what is with your hair are you going to do it today?" Then she says if you need the FLAT IRON it's in my room. Flat Iron really are you kidding me? Do you see how my hair could get any flatter? I have the worlds straightest hair!
So I took the hint.
And.............
One blob of mousse,
a blow dryer, two round brushes, two fingers of texture paste, a
teasing
comb, and three spritz's of root spray later.














I was ready to meet the day.
This all made possible by the great color and cut Jennifer Anderson gave me last week.

Hope your day doesn't fall flat
Colleen

4 comments:

John and Lisa said...

LOVE the transformation Colleen!! Makes me realize I need a new haircut! P.S. Thanks for your comment on my blog this morning...glad to know someone is checking in once in awhile! :-)

Kristen said...

You always look great (although better in the second picture)! Kudos to Jennifer. She always does an awesome job.

Brad's Mom said...

I am amazed!!! I hope your feeling better.

Mandy said...

Your hair is sooo cute - in the second picture that is! You always make me laugh. Thanks!

ps - we need you to post on chapmancookingcousins!